CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just Beachy

Yesterday Gabe & I headed to Pacific Beach with some playgroup friends to spend some time in the sunshine. I cannot believe how warm it was! We got there at about 10:30am and I immediately regretted that I had worn jeans! We played for a couple of hours and really enjoyed the fabulous beach weather. Gabe even put his toes in the water but ended up with wet shorts when a wave rolled in while he was standing there.










One of the dads was there and dug
holes for Gabe and his friends. They all
jumped in and asked to be covered!
Gabe stayed in there for 20 min!!









5 comments:

Angie said...

Guess what! Brian's other brother is getting married March 27th in San Diego!

TheWallinFamily said...

Wow, the beach sounds so great right now. We got snow today and last night it reached -1. Looks like a fun day!

buttafly said...

Angie come and visit me!!! I would love to see you!

Tink's Life said...

IM glad you posted these pics! Now can you push that warm weather this way! Gabe is gonna be a heart breaker, what a cutie.

Laura said...

So, it's -25 here with wind chill and you're at the beach. Life sucks. (for me) :)