CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wild Animal Park

We went to the Wild Animal Park today for a playdate and had a lot of fun with our friends!


Gabe curled up in the egg. I think he was trying to sleep.
We got some nectar and went into Lorikeet Landing.
Oh my! These birds go nuts when people walk in with nectar.
I had one on my head, one on my shoulder, and three on my arm.

Here's Gabe holding the nectar for one while another
rests on his shoulder. He didn't freak out at all.


This mama lion was right up at the glass.
She kept stretching up on her hind legs
and pawing at the glass.



And, since our last ones came out blurry,
I decided to try to get a good head shot of Gabe
to print in 8x10s. I think this one will work!






0 comments: