CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun at SeaWorld

Last weekend my girlfriend from Orange County came down with her two kids and they took Ashlyn to SeaWorld with them. The girls are very close in age, just 6 weeks apart and they had a great time together. They also helped Cassandra with baby Devin, who is one of the cutest babies ever!


Alexis, Devin, & Ashlyn
Alexis & Ashlyn and a manatee
Oh my! A shark!
Holding a starfish


Thanks Auntie Cassandra, Alexis, Devin & Gary for taking Ashlyn with you to SeaWorld. She had a great time!!



2 comments:

Angie said...

We just went to the Sea World in San Antonio this weekend, and it was a little disappointing compared to San Diego. When I see all your posts I want to forget the house prices in SD and move there anyway.

buttafly said...

Oh I loved the Sea World in San Antonio! It is very different from the SD one but I thought the lake shows with the boats and water-skiers was awesome! You are welcome to come stay with us so you can go to Sea World San Diego anytime you want!